Sunday, June 28, 2009

This is what he did to me......

This morning I woke up,
Bursting with confidence,
Overflowing with excitement,
I was convinced I'd done it,
Convinced I had succeeded
When I found out the truth,
I was crushed,
Feeling empty and broken,
But somehow I managed,
To pull myself together,
Determined not to cry
Determined to be fine
But I am not
This life its not what it's supposed to be
you are not who you say you are
this place is different then i pictured
I'm not sure what you see when you look around
but through my eyes it's nothing more to me than a prison from which i can not escape
i want nothing more than to follow it into the eternal darkness
the light just makes my eyes burn till i cry
i thought you might like to know that my wish is to die
but Ii can't do it I'm not afraid of the pain
i stay here in constant pain
but then you say
just come with me everything will be okay
i trusted.... you lied
for those that truly care but do not know enough to see whats really on the inside
on the inside is a creature to terrifying for even a horror movies
those that can see it shield their eyes and run in fear
some can feel it trying to fight it's way out
they too run not caring about the one that has to carry it inside
Why is this happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment